1. Space Sikkim collects information from the users in a number of ways, for example when the user:
Makes a donation
Signs up for a campaign
Signs up to stay updated
2. While forwarding a donation for SPACE SIKKIM the well-wishers have to submit some personal information as it would help us ensuring genuine contributions:
Your email and mailing address
Your telephone number
Your payment processing details
Any other data as required
3. SPACE SIKKIM does not collect or record the user’s personal information unless he/she chooses to provide it.
Use of Personal Information
1. General browsing of SPACE SIKKIM website is anonymous and it does not register the user's personal information except the time, date and place of visits and the name of internet service provider. This data is used only for statistics and diagnosis.
2. By signing up for various services offered by SPACE SIKKIM, the user explicitly authorizes us to collect information based on the user's usage. The information is used to help provide a better experience to the user and is used as per the user’s specified instructions.
3. SPACE SIKKIM keeps the user information strictly confidential and this information is secured safely. All relevant information collected through SPACE SIKKIM website is handled and used by internal and/or authorized officials only. It is nevershared with any external agencies or third party individuals.
4. SPACE SIKKIM uses the information given to it in the following ways:
To keep an accurate record of all the donations received
To update users about its happenings and developments through bulletins and newsletters, with an option of not to subscribe for the same
To make sure the user is receiving the most appropriate and relevant information
To find out more about the people who are visiting the SPACE SIKKIM website, donating, or joining its campaigns
5. Usually, SPACE SIKKIM does not store user data. In case of specific sign-ups, the data is stored as per user request. The user can opt to delete all the information he/she has provided by simply requesting such by mail. All information, without exception, will be deleted in two working days.
Privacy of e-mail lists
Individuals who join SPACE SIKKIM mailing lists via its website or through its campaigning engagements are added to its email database. SPACE SIKKIM does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
1. Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by SPACE SIKKIM when a user visitsthe website. These will be placed in the hard disk of the user’s computer and enable Smile Foundation to recognise the user when he/she visits the website again.
2. The user can configure his/her browser so that it responds to cookies the way he/she deems fit. For example, you make want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. The users may check their browser’s settings to modify cookie behaviour as per individual behaviour.
1. SPACE SIKKIM uses well-recognised and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that the donor’s browser is able to support.
2. Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.
External Web Services
1. SPACE SIKKIM uses a number of external web services on its site to display content within its web pages. For example, to display video it uses YouTube. As with the social media buttons, SPACE SIKKIM cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on the user’s consumption of the content embedded on its site.
3. SPACE SIKKIM is not expressly or impliedly responsible for, or liable to any loss or damage caused to a user by the collection, use and retention of Personal Information by such website in any manner whatsoever. It is important that the users review the privacy policies of all websites they visit before disclosing any information to such websites.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
We make public our policy on refund and cancellation of donations received for the social cause on payment gateway as under:-
Refund can be made only if the person that has donated the said amount contacts SPACE SIKKIM within a day.
Terms and Conditions
Use of this site is provided by SPACE SIKKIM subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
SPACE SIKKIM reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to SPACE SIKKIM are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will SPACE SIKKIM be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
SPACE SIKKIM does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from SPACE SIKKIM. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by SPACE SIKKIM to use any item displayed.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not SPACE SIKKIM). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
SPACE SIKKIM takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and SPACE SIKKIM has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that SPACE SIKKIM approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
SPACE SIKKIM a Charitable Trust is situated at
Prashanti Niketan, Tibet Road
Phone: 9593241159, 9434203584, 7872039588